fb like

Leader Board

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Muet Result and random crap.

Hmm, just check my MUET result. Band 4, while minimum is requirement is Band 3. Hurm...okay la i think, not that bad. 
I know myself quite well, i know what is my English level, so i accepted my Band 4 with no complaints. But looking at my blogpost...gosh, i really really need to brush up brush up my English writing. My friend was right, everyone have their expectations, sometimes others' result seems okay but we just wont understand why they are so upset about it. But anyway, cheer up people. We're all still building the highway,  our journey of life wont be smooth and without tripping stone. Take it easy and proceed !


Great. 
Week 5 now and i am still blurry blurry about studies. Oh My God ! How am i gonna do well in exam ? I dont want i dont want and i dont want to continue like i used to be !!! Hmm. I am determined this time (again ? LOL !) that i shall study real hard. *Persevere*
Hopefully  i can make it for my CP assignment, hope it lift my marks a little bit. Maths is the most OMG subject ever. No-eye-see ing. I should make myself able to manage Maths !!!! but then...Hmm, i will pull through. And i am still so BLUR about Database System. Luckily SQL grab a bit of my attention and i hate drawing ERDs !!! Oh my god ! Tutorial 5 due Friday !!!
I'm lucky enough to have good groupmate in Digital System, Diego from Indonesia. Wooohoo !  Real pro. Helps me a lot, should be okay. And Technopreneur Venture -.=" , the most OMG lecturer(She'll grow with us, i think so). Hopefully i can manage by myself and hopefully courseworks helps. 
Hurmm...I believe knowing the weakness is the first step to improve (that was crap) and i really should believe in myself. 
I can do it ! 


LOL. Seriously it's yet another crap post, but i cant help crapping. Somebody stop me !


No comments:

Post a Comment