fb like

Leader Board

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Finally...

Finally...finally...after so long, i'm back to blogger and continue my crapping.

It's already more than half way through holiday Oh My Gosh ~! Time past so fast when you are in holiday.
Wasnt really paying attention to what's happening on the net this few days...Facebook, MSN, and stuff. So, there's some message or mail that didint respond immediately and i'm sorry about it. Sorry everyone who wanted to inform me something. Hmm...got lots of things done this holiday, but not that many of them has got to do with my studies -.="

I've been saying i want to go for movies like 2-3 weeks before holiday but yet even up until now i didnt even went for 1 movie while there are so many highly-recommended-movies recently. I really really want to watch movie lar ! From Karate Kid, then Twilight Eclipse, then Despicable Me, then Inception, then Shanghai, and coming soon Salt, coming soon The Last Air Bender and the list goes on forever. I wanna watch movies lar ! But i have had no time no money no companion, so, forget it.







Ahhhhh ! Movie !!!



I'm so freaking satisfied with myself for getting my laptop fixed. Stupid Windows 7 disk defragmenter i dont think is working, cause i run it from time to time but yet when i checked with TuneUp Disk Defrag my disk fragment is up to 90++ %. The fragments slowed down my disk drastically thus lower my laptop performance i think, and because the heavy workload the system keeps on rebooting. And after trying countless time to defrag using TuneUp it still reboots half way until i bring the laptop to a small aircon room and point a fan towards it. Things are much much more after that...things get even better after i format my system to Windows 7 Professional. Yet i think there's still dust accumulating on my system fan but i really really dont want the hassle to send it back to HP and stuff and stuff, so , for now, i'll keep the laptop with me. Okay, Laptop problem, solved.


Time flies ! Gonna get back to Melacca and KL for training on Friday. Training provided by Canon Marketing for the August PC fair at KLCC. So, anyone intended to buy Printer can wait until August PIKOM PC Fair and buy from me. or bank in money to me before that and ask me to buy for you.
PIKOM PC Fair Kuala Lumpur
6th, 7th, 8th August 2010
KL Convention Centre


Today had a great yumcha + chitchatting session with Wy. Talk a hell lot and hmm...everybody has got their own life. Hahaha... It's been like...so loooooooooooooooooooooooooong since i last talked freely and without stress with some others. Okay, well, actually not that long. Haha Anyway it's been nice to have old friend like this to share what's going on in each others life. *winks*



Oh My God. Not forgetting the Mid-Term for Digital System on 4th August. Gonna revise for it ! And what ?  Database System Mid-Term coming soon too ? OMG. Life's back to normal soon. I dont want it ! But cant help. But it seems some people cant stand the boredom of holiday and went back to campus earlier, but i'm definitely not one of them. I dont want the new trimester to start ! I dont want ! *crying all the way*
But i guess that's life, and it moves on.







2 comments: