fb like

Leader Board

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

LOL ~! The Enclosed. What a name ! LMAO. The name was used years and years before when i was still a kid. That particular blog was deleted but the name remains.
Why did i start blogging again ? Tsk tsk ~
  • So that i wont deprove that much in my language, be it English or Chinese ( Does blogging help actually ?)
  • So that i can have a place to share my feeling ? (what happen to facebook ?)
  • So that i can crap about here ? (true, but i can crap about everywhere)
  • So that i can have something to do when i dont feel like doing things i was supposed to do.
  • So that i can make a little money with adsense ? ( please, just a few cents)
  • I must have been crazy.
Why is this text editor of Blogger have to limited functions ? Urgh ~
Posts in here is kinda SS...is this how blogger blogs ? Like nobody's business ? Ooops ~
I think thats it. I really should stop being SS now.

Do check out my blog for more posts ! Well, maybe.


6 comments:

  1. Oops,so surprised to see ur blog here ;]
    remembered wat you said? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, i does "secretly" follow your blog sometimes. Hahahah ~ Shhhh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops.i caught you XD
    Maybe you changed bcos of me? lol
    eeeeeeeeee,not fair at all, i support you LOULDY ler~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha... definitely not because of you. LOL ~! I blog when i feel like blogging. That's it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. . . . Pui what pui ? If i really start blogging because of you then you really hv to pui. Hahah ~!

    ReplyDelete